City of Ashland, Clark County, Kansas
Kansas Political Actions
Congressman Roger Marshall, Kansas Great Bend doctor
Wants to be Kansas Senator. Sad man that calls the working poor immoral and would cut their health care because he doesn't like them. Gee, single parent with two jobs has to wait until arm gets chopped off to take time from work to go to ER. Bad parent. You should pay your maid to watch the kids. Right. Privilege and power.
"Just, like, homeless people.... I think just morally, spiritually, socially, [some people] just don't want health care," he said. "The Medicaid population, which is [on] a free credit card, as a group, do probably the least preventive medicine and taking care of themselves and eating healthy and exercising. And I'm not judging, I'm just saying socially that's where they are. So there's a group of people that even with unlimited access to health care are only going to use the emergency room when their arm is chopped off or when their pneumonia is so bad they get brought [into] the ER."
Clark County KS Web Sites
Art and Theater
Events and Festivals
History Web Directories
Schools and Colleges
Native Prairie and Flowers
Old West Kansas
Books and Articles
One Room School Houses
- A Tale Illustrating the Vagaries of Kansas Weather,
by Guy W. Von Shriltz, Cold Water, Kansas,
from Pioneer History of Kansas, by Adolph Roenigk, 1922, KanColl
- Interactive Santa Fe Trail
- Kansas Native Prairie
- Kansas Pheasant Hunting, Cecil's Trail's End Hunting Lodge, guided hunt packages, near Dodge City
- Kansas Sights
- Old West Photograph Gallery FCHS
- Portrait Gallery of Eminent Early-Day Kansans
- Racing In Kansas Kansas Racers, Kansas Races, and Kansas Race Tracks
- SW Kansas Tourism & Visitor Information
- Evolution In Kansas Intelligent Design, Creationism, Evolution Theory
- WWW-VL: History: W3 Search Engines Internet search engines worldwide,
search engine tips, website tools, virus and spyware protection.
Site maintained by George Laughead , WWW-VL: Virtual Library, and MPMA Museum Technology. Site established 1993. Thanks to Lynn H. Nelson, author of "HNSource, the first history site on the WWW.".
Return to the Kansas Community Networks Kansas Cities, Towns and County Sites
or return to the Kansas Heritage Server.
Return to the Top. Site maintained at www.kansastowns.us.